Emails with social sharing buttons increase click through rates by 158%
Email marketing is THE evergreen channel which is generally so successful in numerous divisions that is more often than not in the best 3 best channels driving site visits leads and deals. Along these lines, it’s vital every year to evaluate new email promoting procedures and the email capacities you are abusing.
Email Marketing can take your business to another level as Email is the cash of web these days. Any individual who is online has a functioning email address. As indicated by surveys, Email Campaign creates $40 ROI for each $1 spent. So for what reason not utilize Email Marketing for your business to expand the range.
Here are 5 automated email campaigns for lead nurture strategies
- Welcome series emails – These emails should welcome and thank the new subscriber, as well as to start setting expectations of what will happen next – including actions you want them to immediately take; such as to download an app, complete their registration, get in touch with you or make an initial purchase.
- Inaction emails – Encourage subscribers to start using their service by giving them credit that expires (creating urgency in their messaging.
- Abandoned action emails – Encouraging the subscriber to come back and buy the products that have been left in their basket or inspiring subscribers to come back and continuing exploring a category of products or specific type of product they were looking at, and to make a purchase.
- Education/inspiration emails – These types of emails can be used in many ways to deliver content that will help to move subscribers through the journey and to your desired action – usually to make a purchase. Emails which generally give informative knowledge
- Demo/product offer emails – Encourage the subscriber to try the product/service on offer – often with a free/special offer given to incentivise them.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing budget over the next 5 years will double
As of January 2018, there are 4.02 billion web users around the world — that is 53% of the world’s aggregate population. Dynamic web-based social networking clients make up 3.2 billion, or 42% of the population. These numbers alone demonstrate that web based life is digging in for the long haul, if not to thrive further.
With such infiltration, its centrality to society can’t be overlooked — particularly in the advertising scene. The scope and impact of social media is a fortune in the businesses, where the need to connect with and influence the market is of best need. With the moderate passing of print and radio, social media has taken control as one of the main channels for promoting and publicizing.
Top 5 social media trends for 2018 you need to include in your marketing strategy, including predictions from 10 social media specialists
- Chatbots will make customer service faster – Chatbots give brands the chance to interact quick and fast with their audience which gives a one on one support feel. As bots become smarter and more human-like you can customize your brand voice and send personalized messages directly to users.
- Ephemeral content will provide the best engagement rate – Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook stories have led to the popularity of ephemeral content. Most ephemeral content is shared for up to 24 hours and then disappears forever. Ephemeral content allows you to be more authentic.
- Rise of augmented reality – The use of Augmented Reality on mobile devices provides a niche and engaging way for marketers to reach their target audience – it’s quick, easy and very interactive.
- Influencer marketing will continue to take over – Consumers want authenticity from influencers, brands who seek to work with real influencers or industry experts will find a higher engagement rate.
- Video Video Video – By 2020 video will make up 80% of all online consumer internet traffic and will eventually be the closest you get to a face to face conversation with your audience.
Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing startegy
Content marketing is an imperative part of any business and fills all types of marketing platforms (email, social, paid and natural hunt).
- It is demonstrated that awesome content increases sales.
- An elegantly composed article saves marketing spends as a permanenet destination through organice search results.
- Consumers know they can rely upon the brand to satisfy a need and create solid faithfulness.
Adding new content to your system a few times each week is a critical component in keeping up your site’s high position in the search engines. Rather than immersing your visitors with deals pitches for your items and services, genuinely applicable and valuable data develops their trust in you as to enable them to tackle their issues.
5 hints to change your content marketing technique for 2018
- Utilizing information driven content marketing – A reasonable spotlight on information driven content can convey your gathering of people nearer to your content and the segmentation of the content according to their needs can increase the engagement.
- Content as a major aspect of the purchaser’s trip to your website or landing page – A content that makes lead age simpler, while the streamlining of the client funnel and the following steps can increase the chances of conversion.
- Documentation of the strategy – A planned content marketing methodology can give a review among all stakeholders on next plan. It can help marketers become accountable for their work.
- Creating conversational content – People are getting more used to private informing, voice pursuit and bot correspondence. This implies advertisers need to make content that features their image’s genuineness.
- Bigger focus on content marketing technology – Content marketing agencies and managers nvest their budget in such technologies, in an attempt to keep up with the latest trends and create a successful strategy.
67% of B2b content marketers consider event marketing as the most effective strategy
Event marketing depicts the way toward building up a themed show, show, or introduction to showcase an item, administration, cause, or association utilizing face to face commitment. Events can happen on the web or offline in seminars, summits, and can be taken part in, facilitated, or supported.
Three Reasons to Use Event Marketing
1. Branding and Awareness
2. Lead Generation
3. Customer Engagement and Upsell
Event marketing strategies to nurture in 2018
1. Create an event within an event.
2. Employ GPS and real-time event tracking.
3. Add another dimension.
4. Use ubiquitous social networking as a conduit for exclusivity.
5. Hire outside experts.
6. Don’t fear consumers’ brutal honesty.
7. Mash-up your technology.
SEO – Search engine optimisation
33% of traffic from Google organic search goes to top 5 items listed.
Search engine optimization (SEO) conveys more clients to your business by positioning your website higher in Google, Bing, Yahoo and other web search tools.
SEO isn’t just about building a website for search crawlers. It’s tied in with building a website for people– that’s what search engines want. And this is how Creative Web Promotion conveys results for you. The trouble is that SEO ranking factors have changed a lot over the years. That means the search engine optimization techniques that worked 5 years ago won’t fly today.
6 SEO strategies for 2018
- Improve the your blog posts
- Tap the Potential of Video
- Build a software, product or service that is useful to users
- Optimize, Amplify, Distribute in social networks
- Maximize User Engagement and increase traffic to your website
- Make Old Blog Posts New Again
Creative is a turnkey digital marketing company serving many successful online businesses since 2003. Get a free audit of your website and free business consultancy from our online makreitng experts.