Vacancy for SEO executives at Creative
Vacancy for SEO Trainee in Mumbai
- Basic Internet Knowledge and good hold on english
- Salary will be 6000 pm till 6 months probation period.
Vacancy for SEO experts in Mumbai
- 2-3 yr of experience required
- List of Rankings achieved on various projects to be mentioned.
- Ability to get rankings for keywords in Google
- Ability to manage Adwords and PPC campaigns
- Salary will be Rs 15000 – 25000 per month depending upon skill set
Vacancy for Digital marketing Expert
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Head to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Duties and responsibilities
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO):developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns:sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Intrested candiates can email their resume at email@example.com
and call at 022 25185733 / 9769603939 for interview.