Pay Per Click Management
Creative Web Promotion is a leading India based Digital marketing company providing SEO, Social media marketing & PPC services in USA.
PPC Services USA
Get instant ROI with much larger reach and exposure in first result pages of search engines, with Creative Pay per Click services.
What Is PPC
Pay-Per-Click, popularly known as PPC, is an online advertisement technique of the modern world where businesses are allowed by search engines to promote their products on international levels. This approach is a direct way of getting online traffic where online ads are used to lure Internet users and make them click on a company’s webpage.
PPC, also called cost per click, can also be described as a digital marketing model where promoters put an advertisement on the Internet and pay the users who click on the ad and visit the page linked to it. In this approach, visits are purchased by a company through a service provider to generate traffic on the website. Advertisement through search engines like Google and Bing is a good and beneficial way to use the PPC technique. Here, a bid system is followed which allows an advertiser to bid for ad placement on the ad section of a search engine. After that, the advertisement can be seen on top of the search engine when a user searches for something relevant to the services mentioned in the advertisement.
Importance of PPC
In today’s technology-friendly world, digital marketing has become a powerful tool to promote a business and its services internationally through the Internet. It allows them to reach audiences from all across the globe. PPC is an online advertising method where direct traffic can be generated on a company website.
- It is a fast and profitable approach to lure more and more people towards a specific webpage.
- PPC is a nimble approach.
- More traffic can be generated at inexpensive rates.
PPC, or Pay Per Click, is a search auction where you create ads and then bid on different phrases for those ads. Your ads appear above and below the non-paid organic search results. Higher bids have a better chance of the #1 position. The search engine is then paid every time a user clicks on your ad.
These ad spots are sold in an auction. You bid the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for a click on your ad. Bid the most and you have a chance of ranking number 1 in these sponsored or paid results. Note that we said a chance. There’s also something called a quality score that can impact your ranking. More on that in a minute.
If someone clicks on your PPC listing, they arrive at your website on a page you’ve selected, and you are charged an amount no more than what you bid. So, if you bid rs1.50 maximum on the keyword ‘widgets’, and that’s the highest bid, you’ll probably show up first in line. If 100 people click on your PPC listing, then the search engine or PPC service will charge you a maximum of rs150.00.
How PPC Works?
PPC seems quite a simple Internet marketing approach, but it is more complicated than it appears. Although it follows a process where a company pays only when someone clicks on the ads placed on a platform, there is a list of procedures followed to make the approach a success, and they are Bidding, budget, keywords, copy of the ad and several other things to make a campaign successful.
- Keyword research. Here, terms that people have been using to search on matter are considered to find keyword for an online advertisement.
- After the first step, bid on specific keywords is conducted. Here, bid amount is set for a specific keyword.
- In this step, interesting content is written to lure online visitors to click the advertisement.
- A PPC landing page is created, and it is linked to an existing page of a company’s website.
- PPC ad has been posted so that it could appear on search engine when someone searches something relevant.
- PPC visitor activity is monitored using PPC analytics.
As PPC is a time-saving and effective tool to promote a business through ads on the Internet, various websites and platforms allow their users to plan PPC marketing campaigns and use their resources to place ads. The most renowned PPC platforms are:
PPC v/s SEO
Although both PPC and SEO are methods to generate traffic on a website, there are things that differentiate them from each other. PPC is a technique to use various ad-supporting platforms to get direct traffic on a webpage. This way of online promotion includes paid ads and campaigns to get favourable results on search engines and social media websites.
On the other side, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) optimizes a website and follows many techniques to enhance website rankings on the search engine.
When it is about getting favourable results through online marketing for a shorter period of time, PPC is an effective method to follow. It gives more control, fast feedback, high conversion rate at budget-friendly prices. These types of features are beneficial for a company that has been eyeing short-term goals. On the other side, SEO takes a long time to give results, which may be unfavourable sometimes.
Brief Process of Our PPC Campaign
The major purpose of a PPC campaign is to be found at first when a potential buyer is looking for relevant services of a search engine. When a buyer types a keyword matching a company’s PPC campaign, their webpage should be at the top. In addition, as PPC is a direct sale technique, it should work and give favourable results. But to ensure all these things, it is necessary to design, implement and handle a PPC campaign in a manner that it could find the targeted audience and reach the right place at right time.
Our PPC campaign follows an advertising process that contains a set of procedures, such as:
- Knowing A Business : Before starting designing a PPC campaign, we spend some time in understanding a business, its services and results it wants. We gather information and develop a plan to find right audience and methods to lure them.
- Information on Right Keyword : To reach the right audience, it is necessary to come up with right keyword. We start with seed keywords and then intent based keywords. We consider searches on search engines before finalizing the keyword for PPC campaign.
- Website Analysis : We go through a client’s website before starting the campaign to make necessary changes in terms of additional codes.
- Campaign Setup : Once done with analyzing the website, we design a PPC campaign considering keywords, budgets and its motive.
- Campaign Launch : After finalizing and checking all necessaries things, we launch the campaign in controlled environment.
- Tracking The Campaign : We closely monitor the campaign and generate reports on its working. We keep on making necessary changes in our strategy to ensure that the campaign is giving satisfactory results.