Sep 25, 2015 — Topseos.com has reported the rankings of the Top 10 best search engine optimization agencies in Turkey for September 2015. Creative has been named the 4th best firm for Search engine optimization and No 1 for Local Search engine optimization in Turkey, due to our strong performance during the topseos.com thorough evaluation process. The rankings are released each month to assist customers of search marketing services in selecting reputable agencies.
We have been announced winners in many more digital marketing services since 2013. Visit the http://www.topseos.com/profile/creative-web-promotion/ to see list of certificates achieved by Creative from Topseos.com
Topseos.com provides ranking and rating services in order to identify which Search engine optimization service provider produce the top overall services. The rankings are achieved through the use of a set of evaluation criteria to measure and compare search engine optimization services based on the most integral aspects like off page optimization, reporting methods, keyword analysis, on page optimization, and needs analysis.
They update their rankings every month based on the assumption that the search engine marketing algorithm changes over time. They judge Search engine optimization companies based on the newest trends and developments most important to clients.
Creative is a quality full service online marketing agency dedicated to ensuring their clients around the world are receiving the best SEO solutions. Creative helps build digital marketing strategies for businesses through its innovative Search engine optimization, SEO, PPC, social media marketing, and reputation management services.
Search engine optimization services in Mumbai
- Unnatural inbound links going to your page – If you’re purchasing links or taking part in large-scale link schemes, you might be penalized with lower search results. Google even acquainted the Penguin algorithm to verify the pages at the top of search results are there because they have earned links from other dependable sources.
- Pages with copied content – Copied content is while you put up the same data on a couple of web pages. Sometimes, it’s an error that happens at some stage redesign when content is being migrated to a new domain. Other times, it’s a deliberate scheme to gain rankings for content you haven’t created yourself. No matter the case, it means searchers might run into the same answers in a results page when they click different links – making for a poor user experience.
- Thin content – Content is considered thin if it gives surface-level information that users can find on couple of sites throughout the web. It’s punishable because it doesn’t offer any unique price to readers. Alternatively, websites are rewarded with higher search rankings when they publish exclusive content users can’t find anywhere else on the web.
- Over-optimized anchor text – Websites that make internal links to support their own keyword techniques might also see lower rankings. Anchor text refers to the linked copy someone clicks to see a new page.
- Not being mobile friendly – There is now additional search traffic coming from mobile gadgets than desktops, and in case your content is not optimized for mobile gadgets, your rankings are going to suffer. In advance this year, Google launched a mobile algorithm to reward sites optimized for Smartphone and tablets. Pages that are not optimized for mobile viewing might not display up at the top of mobile results because they are hard for searchers to navigate and use.
- Keyword stuffing in documents – Some keyword use is rewarded, but too many keyword mentions correlate with lower rankings. Content sounds spammy when it consists of multiple keyword mentions in close proximity. The old rule of thumb was to limit keyword use to one for every 100 words. Now, its great exercise to use keywords only when they’re simplest and focus by and large on supplying context.
- Page links to spam – Content that hyperlinks to spammy pages also tend to rank lower than it would in search. This probably b a guilty-by-association scenario where Google penalizes sites for creating links to sites that don’t provide good answers to searchers.
- Site has lower user satisfaction metrics – Pages with lower user satisfaction metrics tend to rank lower in search results. For instance, a excessive bounce rate is a poor sign of user pleasure because it means people who click through to the website directly leave because it doesn’t have the information they want or it’s unattractive or looks untrustworthy.
- Slow page speed – A long load time is correlated with lower search rankings. The more time it takes for content to load, the less likely people are to stick around to read it. Google doesn’t want to force customers to wait for the information they are searching for, thus prioritizing pages that load fast.
- Relative low engagement metrics – Relative low engagement metrics mean you get less engagement than different websites at the identical consequences page. Low engagement metrics are a sign that visitors don’t find your content material valuable. If people only stay on the page for a few seconds before leaving but remain on another website for much longer, it’s a sign that searchers would possibly locate different content greater useful.
Even though this data shows correlating factors – no longer causational relationships – it shows spammy practices are hurting websites search rankings. Companies would not be rewarded with better search positions when they employ search engine optimization practices supposed to sport engines like Google. They need to optimize their websites for positive user experiences.
Creative is an age old Digital marketing agency in Mumbai, india, serving Search engine optimization – SEO services since 10+ years and have served more 100+ customers with SEO services. Contact us today for free SEO Analysis of your website.