How is mobile marketing different from web marketing?
As smartphones have become a vital part of human life, businesses started using various mobile marketing techniques to lure new customers and made this method their major focus. Businesses are taking mobile marketing very seriously as more and more people are using their phones for Internet surfing, connecting to others through social media and even managing their professional works. The drastic rise in mobile users in the recent time has impacted usage of desktops and laptops, which further has hit web marketing. Now the question is: What is the difference between mobile marketing and web marketing? Aren’t both of them same?
Those who are not familiar much about both the terms misunderstand mobile marketing as web marketing, but both are different from each other considering technical as well as audience segmentation terms
- Accessing the Internet on mobile is different from using it through desktop. When a website is accessed through the mobile, it shows ‘m’ before the URL, which doesn’t appear on the computer. It means the website is especially different from site designed for desktop. Similarly, ads for smartphones are designed and developed differently than ads for computers. They are designed in a manner that they could fit the device screen. Plus, the Accelerated Mobile Pages by Google has also made it easier for mobile phone users to get a web page loaded quicker than it loads on desktop.
- Way to reach the target audience is also different in both the cases. A retailer first figure out customers with which device they want to attract.
- In the mobile marketing technique, the retail tries to reach the audience using every digital source they have. Here, availability to Internet connect doesn’t matter. On the other side, a real time live internet connection is always needed in Internet marketing.
Advantages of Mobile Marketing
In addition to mobiles being so popular these days, there are several other things that make mobile marketing a more beneficial business promotion tool than Internet marketing. They are:
As everyone has a unique phone number and ID, it is easy to find the target audience. Those users could also be reached even when they don’t have active Internet connection on their phone.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
The pages are light pages especially designed for fast loading. Launched by Google in 2015, it allows pages to quickly load on mobile phones. They are not just fast to load, but also require few subsets of HTML extensions.
It’s an inexpensive promotional tool which means even businesses with tight budget can use it to grow their businesses.
It is much easier to design and development images, content and videos for mobile than same for desktops. In addition, it also allows a company to directly contact the potential customers.
Useful For Clients Too
As people carry their phones with them, they can keep useful information on a product on their phones and use whenever they want.
Reach More Audience
As many social sites and micro-blogging users use these platforms through their phones, they could be easily reached by mobile marketing methods.
Basics of Mobile Marketing
An effective mobile marketing campaign includes effective strategies and useful factors to consider at various levels of marketing. Those strategies are:
- Detailed research on technologies and applications going to be used for mobile marketing.
- In addition to focusing on company’s mobile marketing methods, it will also keep an eye on competitors’ strategies using the same technique.
- Research on the best mobile marketing practices and designing of plans to apply them.
- Designing mobile marketing campaign depending on business size.
How We Do It
In the rising trend of mobile phone usage and accessing the Internet through the device, we can help you in maximizing your mobile marketing. We follow a list of strategies to ensure that all the modern, effective mobile marketing methods could be followed to reach the target audience. Here’s how we do it:
Mobile Web Design
Through this measure, we help you in having a mobile web page that further allows you to reach your customers directly. This technique let you manage where and how your ad will interact with customers.
Mobile App Design
We have a team of mobile app designers which uses its experience keeping tiniest user interaction details in mind and design an app that could further help in mobile marketing.
Mobile Website Optimization
In mobile marketing, it is necessary to optimize your website. We create a well-mannered plan, functionality and various other things in mind to optimize in a way that more and more traffic could reach you through the mobile marketing campaigns.
Paid Ad Management For Mobile Users
Our experienced team members who handle mobile marketing follow various procedures and strategies to manage paid ad campaigns designed as a part of mobile marketing.
In the mobile marketing field, landing page is a vital web advertisement tool to take potential customer on a targeted page. We help you design and develop a landing page, which by clicking on a search engine optimized search result will take users to your services or products.
Graphic Designing for Mobile Marketing
To grab attention of mobile phone users through impressive graphics, we have graphics designers who understand the mobile marketing campaign and design images and graphics as per the requirement.
The number of smartphone users is continuously growing and it far outnumbers PC users, which is why the possibility of reaching the audience of this channel should not be ignored. Mobile marketing creates stronger user experiences that extend beyond the standard banner ad, which can be easily overlooked on a mobile screen, which gives greater possibility to reach the targeted audience anytime, anywhere.
Post Engagement Rate Increase
Page Engagement Rate Increase
Page Views In Average